We inform all third parties that the use of this information, or even just some parts of it, on other websites with reference to which it would certainly not be relevant and/or incorrect and/or inconsistent, may involve heavy sanctions imposed by the Data Protection Authority.
What are cookies
In practical and non-technical terms, the cookie can be considered a tracking system that consists of a small file, stored by the website in the user’s device used with the aim of saving the preferences expressed during navigation and improving the performance of the website, optimizing the browsing experience.
In technical terms, cookies are defined as text strings (generally formed by the combination of letters and numbers) that websites (cd. first parts) visited by the user or websites / different web servers (cd. third parties) place and store, directly and/or indirectly within a terminal device (pc, tablet, smartphone, etc.) that is available to the user. Servers for browsing the Internet or for the operation of the device can store cookies and then retransmit them to the same sites that generated them, for a subsequent visit of the same user. Specifically, these tracking tools allow the Site to recognize a particular device or browser.
Types of cookies and related purposes
Cookies can be classified into:
- Profiling cookies used to lead to specific, identified or identifiable subjects, specific actions or behavioural patterns in order to allow the owner to modulate the provision of the service in a more personalized way and send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user during navigation.
- Analytics cookies installed on the user’s terminal by operators of the visited site or third-party sites. Third-party cookies, mainly for analysis purposes, derive mostly from the functionality of Google Analytics. You can find out more about Google Analytics by clicking on the following link: http://www.google.it/intl/it/analytics. In any case, cookies do not allow the data subject to be identified and are intended for the individual device or application to avoid the tracking of user navigation data. Analytics cookies can be treated in the same way as technical cookies, and therefore, regardless of the user’s consent, to the use of the following conditions:
- The use is limited to the production of aggregate statistics that can be used in relation to the site visited by the user;
- In reference to third party analytics cookies, the fourth part of the IP address must be masked as tracking object;
- Regarding the analytics cookies of third parties, the third party must be prevented from using analytics cookies in combination with other processing or transmit them to other third parties.
Acquisition mechanism of consent
The data controller guarantees the mechanism of obtaining consent through the presentation of a banner at the first access of the user to the site.
The banner contains:
- an X in the upper right that is equivalent to the lack of consent by the user.
- a short information in which it is represented that the site uses technical cookies and only, after obtaining the user’s consent, also profiling cookies.
- a command by which the user expresses his consent.
- a link to an area dedicated to the choice and customization of cookies, in which the user can freely give his consent with respect to the features, the providers and the specific cookies that he intends to accept.
- when one or more treatment conditions significantly change
- when it is impossible for the site operator to know whether a cookie has already been stored in the device
- when at least 6 months have passed after the previous presentation of the banner.
Cookies used - Storage times - Purposes - Transfer of data to third parties
In particular, the user can set the so-called 'private browsing', thanks to which his navigation program interrupts the storage of the history of the visited sites, any passwords entered, cookies and other information on the visited pages.
Please note that if the user decides to disable all cookies (including those of a technical nature), the quality and speed of the services offered by this website may worsen drastically and he may lose access to some sections of the site itself.
Rights of data subjects
We inform you that as a data subject you have the right to exercise the following rights:
Right of access pursuant to art. 15 of Reg. EU 20167679 the interested party has the right to the confirmation that a personal data concerning him or her is being processed or not and in this case, can obtain, among other things, access to his/her personal data and information regarding the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data in question, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed.
Right of rectification pursuant to art. 16 of the Regulation:
- rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you without undue delay
- integration of your personal data, if incomplete.
Right to erasure («right to be forgotten») pursuant to art. 17 of the Regulation erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay
Right to restriction of processing pursuant to art. 18 of the Regulation limitation of processing in the following cases:
- the data subject disputes the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes to the deletion of personal data and asks for the limited use of it.
- although the data controller no longer needs it for the purposes of processing, the personal data are necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
- The interested person has objected to the processing in accordance with Article 21, paragraph 1, pending the verification on the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the data subject
Right to data portability pursuant to art. 20 of the Regulation it is possible to receive in a structured format, in common use and readable by automatic device, the personal data concerning you and in our possession;
Right to transmit such data to another data controller without hindrance by the data controller who supplied them in the cases referred to in article 20 of the Regulation.
Right to objectfor processing carried out pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1 letters e) or f) and pursuant to art. 21 of the Regulation object, at any time, for reasons related to your situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you including profiling.
These requests may be addressed to the Data Controller.
IThe Data controller is SAU S.p.a. with headquarters in via Raseni, 61/B, Polinago – 41040 Modena, VAT number 01101520367, e-mail email@example.com
Requests can be sent via:
- a registered letter with return receipt to SAU S.p.a. via Raseni, 61/B, Polinago – 41040 Modena;
- an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org;
In addition, if it is considered that the processing was carried out in breach of the legislation on the protection of personal data, the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority is recognized, Piazza Venezia, 11 - 00187 - Roma.